
So I guess I have been waiting for this day for a long time! He loves to climb and I can't keep up with him. We were outside at my moms and getting in the car, he decided to climb into the front seat so I walked around to get him out...he was reaching to lock the door just when I opened it and fell out right on the asphalt. It has been a week full of Doctor visits, we have been 6 out of 7 days! I hope that is a record I will not ever break. He is doing good, you would think that this would calm him down a little but it definately hasn't slowed him at all!
11 comments:
Poor little Blainio! I'm glad to see a cute smile on his face though! You've had a fun week! I think your slide show is funner than mine! And all your posts after are super cute- Tons of cute pictures!
Why didn't I know you had a blog? Your kids are getting way too big, and they're all supermodels! It's definitely time to get together- when and where?
Ouch!! Poor guy. Shelly I am so glad you found me. I think the last time I saw you was at Keta's reception! Your family is beautiful. It's so good to hear from you!
I hate to say it but I think we are in for a long road of these types of things. Tate Broke his elbow and cut his finger bad all in a short amount of time. Thats what keeps us moms on our toes. Thanks so much for the treat for Brooklyn! She was so excited!
Laura
Oh how sad! PoOr guy! Hope he recoups soon...you know kids and how they get over those things so much quicker then us adults. ;)
He's a cutie!
how sad, the poor kid!! I hate stiches. both of my boys have had them. Gunner was 1 1/2 and Hunter was 4ish. it is sooo sad for them!
hope you handled it ok.
I'm so glad you guys got this blog going. It's fun to see what you are doing. Blaine is a tough one and probably not your last visit for stitches the way he climbs. Lots of fun pictures. Thanks for posting.
Poor guy -don't feel bad, it happens! I guess it makes a good "scar" story (boys love scar stories).
That is aweful we just went through that with our boy by his eye.cant wait till what is next.
Poor Blaine! This is always how it is when you have little boys. It's never ending. Hope he feels better soon!
Man = that reminds me of all the bumps Ed used to get! Be careful Blaine! Love Aunt Jen
Post a Comment