Our annual birthday party! This will be our last double party as next year it will be a triple party, celebrating all three kids birthdays in January... sorry to our family who buy gifts for all of them!!! I had tons of fun with the Carnival theme (thanks to Martha) I think the kids had fun playing the games and the adults were good sports about running them! We just enjoy having everyone over and visiting amongst all the chaos. Thanks to Mom and Sonjia for the pictures and to everyone who came!
Update
7 years ago

Blaine and his squirt gun, which he still insist 













3 comments:
Such cute pictures, Shelly. I haven't seen Christy in years! You guys all look great!
that's wierd to see your sis with kids. has it really been that long!
Hi Shelly! I just made my own last night so you'll have to check it out! malpal4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment