Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friends

It is so much fun when friends come over! Sonjia and her kids came from out of town and stayed the night so we invited Emily and her kids over for a movie and pizza! We all use to be neighbors and our kids miss seeing each other daily....Karsten wants to move back! Sonjia took tons of pictures and then we watched Enchanted (which I love!), we made ice cream sundaes, the kids played and got along so well!
Blaine, Darianne, Camryn, Dalton and Karsten.


Dalton, Eliza, Karsten and Darianne.

Eliza and Karsten

I love this picture of Blaine, I have it in black and white on my slide show it is so cute...HE IS SO CUTE! He doesn't realize he is not as big as all the other kids.

Darianne, Sonjia and Dalton...come visit more!




2 comments:

Marquita said...

So fun! I can't believe how much Karsten looks like Mallory. Well, I haven't seen Mallory in years, but Karsten looks a lot like I remember Mallory looking.

Chad and Laura said...

Hey Shelly- Thanks for commenting on my blog. I actually tried to look at Marquitas and get to yours but hers is blocked! Your kids are so cute, as are you! Not kidding everytime I see you you look so good. I need some tips on my hair so it will look like yours!!!!
Laura