We just got pictures from "Elder Pratt" this week in Mississippi! He looks like he is having way to much fun. I am so proud of him and miss him so much, he will be gone untill January 2009. Every time I see the missionaries at Walmart shopping I get teary and want to give them money for lunch or something...hoping that someone in Mississippi will be that kind to my bro...but I am always too chicken. One of these days I will not be so shy!
Update
7 years ago











4 comments:
OMG! I remember that kid when he was a little boy...Now I feel OLD! Man time flies!
Holy Cow! I can't believe how old he is! He's a man! I only remember him as a little boy! Jeez, I'm with Dendi... I feel old!
Hey Shelly! I found you... So, now we can be apart of the blog world together. Cameron is so cute. I can't wait for her and Dax to be little buddis.
...sorry, Camryn... (my bad!)
Post a Comment