Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goodbye Tara

.....althought the last year we have all been to busy to see each other as often as we would like I will still miss having Tara in Arizona! Sometimes you have people who have know you your whole life and even if you don't see them they are still your best friend! We had fun spending time helping Tara move on Saturday, Karsten and Blaine thought it was great! Utah is lucky to get you!

As you can see I wasn't much help moving!

Grandmas are so fun!

Karsten after she enjoyed her strawberry shake for lunch!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it is always tough to lose someone close to you. My sister left me for Texas in July...and I never thought I would get over that one. The distance won't change the closeness you guys share!

You and Your mom look great...and cute little girls Shelly!

Marquita said...

Dendi's right, you and your mom look great! I haven't seen her in years either! I didn't even know that Tara lived in Arizona. Is she going to school in Utah or what?