The last day of School we had a fun little Water Party in our backyard with the mini pool, slip and slide, water balloons and some other fun games!
I can't believe it is the end of August and I am just now posting this!
I think the party will be a repeat or at least something similar for several years to come! Thanks to all my fun friend for bringing you kids to celebrate SUMMER!
Rhett, Darianne, Karsten, Allie, Nickolas,
Jace, Blaine and Camryn.
Water Ballon Fight!!!
Sliding down the playhouse slide with water.
Darianne, she was a grassy mess from the slip and slide. Glad she's not too old to hang out with us yet.... the day is coming I'm sure:(
We celebrated Fathers Day at my Amonymous friends pool while we were dog sitting her adorable little pooch! I know ----- will read this so I will just say thank you again for letting us stay cooled off for a couple days of this
REALLY LONG SUMMER!
These 3 boys + 2 others are quite obnoxios to swim with! They are always splashing, jumping, dunking or throwing someone! It is always good to be aroud them though, it keeps it entertaining. Love you boys!Spike, Patrick, Jordan and me.
I love my Grandma, she is always trying to stay young. She did this when I was a kid too. We could talk her in to just about anything. My kids know just as I did that she loves them!
Christy, on the phone.....
So this is a really random picture to post but in all honesty this girl is really random. She was suppose to be taking a nap and we were in the back yard swimming and doing yard work. Eddie happened to walk up the side yard to get something out front and there was Camryn standing in the window.
It was hilarious!








No comments:
Post a Comment