Thursday, March 11, 2010

Karsten got Baptized

My sweet Karsten turned 8! She had the most amazing Baptism. The spirit was so strong and sweet, you could feel her faith. She knew that she was doing something very important!
I was a perfect day exept that I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics from the church or the party afterward. Lucky for me Debbie took these beautiful photos for us a few weeks earlier. 
 I love them, I have always called her my angel and she looks like it in this white dress!
Thanks to all who helped make this day so special:)
8 things to love about Karsten...
1. She always want's to have FUN!
2. She can put on a dance performance at the drop of a hat.
3. She likes to try new things.
4. She is very creative, can make something out of nothing!
5. Love's her family.
6. She is so sweet to her siblings and loves to play with them.
7. She is a food critic, and loves sweets!
8. Trys her best at all she does.
We love you Karsten, thanks for 8 great years!

8 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Cool! Happy birthday to her!!

Jen B said...

It was a beautiful day! Loved sharing it with her - and you did an incredible job pulling everything together!!! Luvs!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I think she is the cutest girl- I always think of her playing under my wedding dress!~ Can't believe she is 8! You must be so proud!

Lori said...

Cute pictures and I love what you wrote about her! I am back to the blogging world!

Kathy said...

Tell Karsten congratulations! She is growing up too fast. She's a beautiful little girl. You have a great family. Come back again and visit.

Hope said...

love your playlist!

Anonymous said...

that old already huh? She looks so cute in her white dress..LOVE that last pic.

Monson Family said...

Hey Shelly!!! So good to hear from you! I LOVE your blog, by the way. Your family is so adorable and you... HOT MAMMA! I didn't know you had a blog but now I've got it tagged so I'll be keeping in touch. I'm not great at keeping up with it though. What is your email address? I'm hoping to make it out to Arizona soon, like in the next couple of months. I need a trip and I'll keep you posted.
-Jeanette