Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catching up and recommiting!

My last post was in March.... what happened to the blogging world? 
Oh ya, FB!

I have been overwhelmed by the fact that I had 5 months to catch up on so it kept getting put off.  I finally decided to just start with summer and recommit from there!  I really enjoy having all the events and pictures documented.  I don't scrapbook or keep a very good journal so I think my kids will rely a lot on this blog to look back at what went on.  It is also so fun to see what's going on in everyone elses lives too!
So, to all you other Blogger drop outs.... Post something!

5 comments:

Michael A. Millyard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen B said...

I was just thinking the same thing... I'll post tomorrow - maybe! ;)

Amy F. said...

I know right??! What is with this recent burst with facebook? Its been around for a while. I too noticed the lack of posting, because I'm one of them!

Hope said...

I'm glad your back I thought you were done :)

Holly said...

Don't give up Shelly, we still love to check your blog and see what you guys are up to. But sometimes you just got to live life and not record it all over the place right? Anyway, you've got fans here. :)