Monday, November 1, 2010

Lake Powell

So here I am catching up again! 
We were lucky enough to get invited to Lake Powell the beginning of September with a group of fun, fabulous people!  It was so amazing, I feel so blessed to have had the experience. My wonderful Mother came and stayed with the kids. We had never left them for that long so I was a little nervous but my mom did raise all 6 of us so I knew they were in good hands:)  It was so fun to be kid less and hang out with grown people! We also had never been to LP, it is beautiful! Gordan and Marianne have us an educational day tour of several beautiful sites and a trip to the yogurt shop on the water! 
I am still counting my blessings to have been able to go!
On the tour at Rainbow Bridge

The Whole group... well most of us!

The little gas/gift shop where we got Frozen Yogurt.


  Boys jumping off The House Boat!


 Jennifer, Lucy, and Me


 My attempt at surfing. It was fun!


 Aimee, Marianne and Me.


 Eddie making breakfast/lunch! Brad, Selina and Max.


1 comment:

Holly said...

Ah, you deserve a break, good for you! Some of my fav family trip memories are on that lake! Your kids are so big and beautiful as always. Miss ya!