I figured since Christmas is only 2 WEEKS away I better catch up on fall.
This was the first year we have had Thanksgiving at our house. I loved it! I had fun getting it all planned and having everyone come and enjoy the day with us! We did have a little incident where the Turkey ended up on the floor, it gave us a good laugh! I think any holiday where you get to eat until you are stuffed and then eat some more is wonderful:)
FYI- it's just sparkling cider.
FYI- it's just sparkling cider.

Poppy, Cristy, Mom, Dad, Bradee, Mallory and Grammy
Why does Turkey make everyone so tired?
These are just a few fun shots from other family get togethers.
NEW MOON! A bunch of us went to the midnight showing of New Moon.... If you weren't there you sure missed out!
Don't even get me started about all of you losers switching teams!
Debbie my neighbor and I worked hard one day and put in our winter lawns. It was hard work but we are loving the nice green grass now.
My other neighbor Peggy taught us how to make Tamales! They are so good! I can't believe how much work goes into them. Thanks for sharing your secrets Peggy:)








2 comments:
Hey Shelly! Merry Christmas! I just caught up our fall pics too, no worries. :) I LOVE your fam pic on the top of your blog. It was great to see you, hope to see more of you in the future, you guys are great!
Your pics are great! Ashley, Brett, his girlfriend and I all went to the midnight showing of New Moon too. Tamales!! Yum!
Post a Comment