We went to my cousin Kyle's wedding reception in Heber, AZ last weekend and then all headed a few miles away to Bison Ranch. My grandparents got all of us condos there for the weekend.... they are awesome! We had a blast! The kids did lots of crafts with Grandma Pratt and hung out with Aunt Mallory and Uncle Forrest! It was very cold (high of 43... cold to us!) so we played inside the rec room, watched movies and were crazy enough to get in the outdoor hot tub once. It was fun to see all of our cousins and just get away from the everyday! Thanks Gram and Pop!
Paityn, Mallory, Tayler, Karsten, Cami
and Blaine.
She is an avid Tennis player and was pretty good at ping pong too!
Karsten listening to the iPod.
About two hours before we left Camryn did a nose dive off the swing at the neighbors house into the rocks. We hurried and packed up the car and headed to Urgent care on our way out of town. She could have used stitches by her eyebrow but we opted not to because it looked like superglue would do the trick and leave less of a scar! She fractured her nose, it bled all weekend, poor thing! She is such a dare devil....I think she will be the one I spend the most time in urgent care with:(








5 comments:
Hey! I was a little disappointed just because I wanted to learn how to make the wipe case but I couldn't stay long at the church because I was watching my sis's kids who had just had a baby that morning so it worked out great. I already gave it to her and she loves it. I would like to learn how but I'm sure I can figure it out. There are a lot of tutorials online. Thanks though- they were really cute.
Po Cam! - I remember her daddy being prone to ER troubles.... hang in there mama - she's a QT!
Yay! So fun to see you guys! You got some great pics!! Ping pong was so fun! It was great to see you guys too- We were impressed with all the fun activities you guys had for the kids (and us)! You have such a fun fam! Hope to see ya again soon!
poor little girl! she's adorable! love all the pics, fun to see all your family in pictures. so many memories from high school :) we do need to get together soon. email me with some ideas of dates. i am sure your schdule is more planned than mine, you have kids in school! hope to see you soon!!! :)
Looks like a ton of fun! Love your family picture on your blog too!:) Poor Camryn, at least she didn't need stitches. Hope she gets better quickly!:)
Post a Comment