Just a few highlights from our 2 1/2 week Spring Break!
We sold my car at the end of the first week and spent the second week looking for a car. Loads of fun:) It was a big debate- Mini Van vs. SUV... The SUV won but it's a small one so I am happy too! I LOVE having more room for all of us and it is fun to drive.

Anyway, after we got bought the car we were itching to drive it somewhere and get away. So, we made a spontaneous trip to Disney Land!
It was perfect, Eddie got a couple vacation days from work and we had a blast. It has been a year and a half since we have been-
it needs to be at least once a year!
It is our favorite place!
Camryns first ride was the Carousel and she cried for 10 minutes after she had to get off:(
Love the Mini Mouse clip in ears- she lost one about an hour later!
Micky's house
The fireworks were AMAZING! We have never seen any fireworks this good, they had music and script playing with them- a must see!
The ZOO- The first week we went to the zoo...again...my zoo membership expired the end of the month so we had to get one last free trip in.
Christy and her girls and Mallory came with us!
We pick one of the HOTTEST days to be there!
The kids were glad because they got to play in the water,
The kids were glad because they got to play in the water,
we were just hot!
Karsten had been asking me to teach her how to sew on the sewing machine for a long time now. She had so much fun making this little bag out of a place mat and was surprisingly good at sewing! Good job Karstie!
I promised Karsten I would post this picture of the creative fort she and Blaine built! They had lots of time at home while we were still looking for a car! I'm glad they are creative and play so well together.
Sorry for another long post- I will try to keep up better this month!








7 comments:
Love your car! We are super jealous of your fun Disneyland trip too! I'm glad you got to go have fun! Karsten did such a good job sewing those cute bags! Tayler keeps telling everyone "did you know my cousin sewed this all by herself". She's pretty proud of Karst! Love you tons!
fun times at disneyland! looks like you had a blast. congrats on the new car, i am sure you are loving all the space!
Tell Karsten she's amazing! She's probably better at sewing than me. :) And Shelly, you look super fit- good job. Happy Easter!
sounds like a fun and busy spring break! we love disneyland! you have such a cute family!
I love Disneyland too!! That is so fun to go on a whim like that... in style too with the new ride!! Looks like a fun packed break. Cute pics too!:)
TOTALLY AWESOME! You must be related to us! FUn TImes AlWays! Luvs.
I just saw that your husband plays soccer. That's awesome, we can't ever find people to play with us. Caleb and I are starting in a couple weeks in the new indoor stadium down here in Queen Creek and might need a few more players. We also want to get into a church down here once a week and play indoor. Do you think your husband would be interested?
Post a Comment