Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

We got to have 2 Easter Sundays this year! We always go to my Grandma and Grandpas house (aka Grammy and Poppy) for a big egg hunt and yummy food. They were in Hawaii on Easter so we celebrated with them the week before. The next week we had Easter with some of my family at my house and then Eddie family came for and egg hunt and dessert!
I only got pics at Grams and now I am sad:(

I love these kids! They are full of fun!
It's like pulling teeth to get them all in a picture together... especially when there is candy in their baskets!


Don't you love our Easter outfits? Black really?


Camryn had fun smashing eggs all over Poppy's yard!

Blaine- so handsome!


Karsten- so pretty!



Paityn pushed Blaine forever on this Tricycle. She's such a cutie!



It was also Spikes birthday and I keep looking at this picture and drooling! Who's having a birthday soon so I can repeat this?

3 comments:

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Your kids are so much fun and so cute! That picture of Paityn pushing Blaine is hilarious! And the cake picture is definately making me drool too! You might have to do it for my birthday- so I can actually have some! You always do the best desserts!

danberg said...

sometimes really yummy things don't need a holiday :) that cake does look fabulous! fun easter. we will have to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

how cute...all of you even wearing black. though I have been dying to ask you where you got that black shirt..LoVe it. I am looking for one, and have been struggling a little bit. SO cute