Friday, September 11, 2009

Camryn....

My sweet little Cami is 20 months now and getting into everything! She is quite sneaky, she gets into trouble long before I notice her doing it. She can climb up on anything and rarely sits still:) So far this week we have had hot chocolate mix, strawberry jello, corn bread mix, and a bottle of powerade all on the floor! (not all at the same time) We are now locking the pantry! She is talking like crazy, I love this stage! I love hearing her learn new words and being able to communicate with me! She loves to play with Blaine, she just fallows along wherever he goes. I am truly enjoying this sweet little girl... why do they have to grow up!

Getting herself wheat thins...
she used her high chair as a ladder to climb onto the counter.

Just chillin on the couch...

Watching TV from moms stair stepper.


Looks like a great place to take a nap!


Oh ya and there was also the lip stick incident!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it is so strange to me that she is that old already. I still remember the baby that you brought to the splash park. She is a cutie!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

She is a Cutie! Mischief and all! Love you all!

Christina said...

What a cutie, I can't believe how big she is now. Ok so this post makes me feel so much better. Abby is a total climber too. I do have the pantry lock but she just never stops! Aaaahhhh!!