Karsten's dance recital this year was a Ballet version of Oliver Twist. It was very well done and much more enjoyable to watch than a traditional recital. It was music theater all the way! Karsten was a veggie/fruit girl who brought her crop to the market. She did so well, she loves to dance from her heart! We love to see how she grows and improves every year!
(Dad gets teary every time he sees his girl dance!)
It is so awesome that we have cousins from both side in the same recital! They all did so well!
Kimber, Kaelee, Karsten and Tayler!
Great job girls!This picture makes me laugh every time! We went to Red Robin after the recital to celebrate. They were not trying to be silly but I could not get a normal picture of all of them.... goofy kids!








6 comments:
That was a Fun recital! Karstie is getting to be a great little dancer! Tayler wouldn't let me hold any of her flowers- cuz she was so excited that she and Karsten both had three! So she is hidden in all my pictures too- Cute picture at Red Robin!
Awwh, that's what little girls are for! I need one!
Way to go Karsten. I know we have a lot of similar problems with our little girls...but she is absolutely adorable. I love a little girl in ballet clothes..too cute
Cant wait for Ella to be in dance. hey I noticed that it looks like Im constantly stalking your blog...hopefully you don't think I'm super creepy and always checking up on you...blog hoppers making me look like a weirdy! :)
I think your blog is cute mom!
Post a Comment