Two years ago one of the most fun, sweet and humble people we know left on a mission to Arkansas to serve The Lord. Two years went fast, he came home last week and is even more amazing then we remember! I am so grateful for the gospel I know to be true and for all the Missionaries who are dedicated to teaching those who are searching for something more in their lives. It takes a strong person to serve full time for two years and Forrest has touched our hearts in a way we will never forget! I am exited to see what the future brings for Forrest, I know he will accomplish greatness! Welcome home Uncle Forrest, we love you!

The croud....Waiting!

He and Blaine were best buds when Forrest left.
They are getting reacquainted and Blaine is warming up!
(he's my shy one!)

Karsten loving Forrest! :)
This is Camryns first time meeting Forrest and she couldn't get enough of him!








4 comments:
That is so much fun! Good luck to him on the journey of being home!
So so fun! Makes me miss my little brother who still has over a year left! I love your family picture as the header. So cute!
So trippy to see him as an adult. Glad he is home...that 2 years has got to be so tough!
Wow...he's all grown up. I can't believe he's home. Jonathan will be home Mid June! Time goes by fast...yet slow all at the same time.
Post a Comment