Tayler, Karsten, Blaine, Paityn, Camryn
Since it's not much help to bring 3 kids with you when someone is moving... I helped Mallory watch Christy's kids while she moved on Saturday! It worked out great because I needed to be out of my hot house and these MoNkEy'S sure love to play!
3 comments:
wow! blain is sure out numbered! we should get together tomorrow. i will send you an email. :)
Shelly... I want you to know that I thought about you a million times on your birthday, but we had just found out about Uncle Mat having Colon Cancer and we had a billion family members in town that day. So, I'm super, super sorry!
Happy "Late" Birthday!!!! Let's get together some day and go to lunch!
Okay Shelly, when did Christy put her blog to private!? Now I can't look at her blog! Ahhh! I tried calling her a couple times, but I'm sure they are super busy with moving in and all.
And your kids are so darn cute. How fun that you and Christy have kids the same age. Cousins are the best.
Post a Comment