Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camryn 7months old!

What a SWeeTie this baby is! She is almost 7 months old and is doing so many fun things. She is getting all over the house...I call it an army crawl because she doesn't quite make it up on her knees! She is sitting herself up, saying DaDa and just got her TwO BoTToM TeeTh this week!
I was on the phone with my MoM the other night and Camryn was in Karstens room watching them play....next thing I know they all come out in TuTu's! (I will not be posting the picture of the three kids because I would like to StAY MaRRieD!)


OH the JoY of BaBy FoOd!
I don't know about anyone else but I hate the baby food stage! It is such a mess and pain to clean up! Good thing it doesn't last long. She looks so sweet in her high chair........
TaKe a CloSeR LoOk!
Her first and last biter biscuit.

10 comments:

Lori said...

What a cutie pie! Time is flying and I am trying to keep up. I miss having a little one in our home!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

I love those pictures! I have to see little Blaine in a tutu though- you'll have to email it to me! I think both of my girls got to experience the biter bisquit once- and then it was over! They are the messiest things ever!

danberg said...

she is adorable! i loved that age with emmy. what a cutie she is, did you take the pictures? They are so cute!
Lets get together soon. what works for you? play date at mall, out to lunch, lunch at one of our houses? anytyhing is good for me. one kid is much easier than two i am sure :) see you soon

Marquita said...

Oh, Camryn is such a cutie! She's getting very big! She is sooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh Shelly...she is getting too big. She is so cute! She has grown so much...NO way is she crawling already. Love the pics...I love dress up clothes though they are much cuter on little girls. :)

Holly said...

So cute! I just love it when the food goes up Austin's nose especially when it's green and don't notice it til we're at church... :) Love the bows too!

Melanie said...

So cute! Yeah, I am always kind of glad when my kids are over the baby food stage!

Natalie said...

SO cute!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! Cody is going to be in Phx for his new job soon- I can't go ;o( but hopefully he will have time to see you guys!

Christina said...

Very sweet! I love the black and whites with the tutu! Camryn is a cutie!! What are we going to do with all these cute girls?? We have a messy eater on our hands too! They can be so cute and oh so messy!!

Cami said...

She is beautiful! WOW! What a cute family.