Thursday, June 19, 2008

A lovely picnic

These kids entertained themselves for a long time playing cards (princess cards) and eating popcorn, marshmellows, grapes, and strawberries. Odd picnic food I know!
Dallas, Tyson, Blaine and Karsten.
Camryn is getting so big and cute! She is 5 months old now, she's rolling all over and I don't think it will be to long before she crawls. She is such a sweet baby and loves to watch the big kids play!

I don't think the headbands are going to last much longer!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe! How cute...loving that flower...and Karsten's hat...SO CUTE!

Marquita said...

Awww! Camryn is such a little cutie! Loved her bracelet yesterday! Super cute!

Christina said...

Camryn is adorable!! I love this age!! They are so fun. We should get these little ones together sometime! We are having a big party sometime this summer for the Beach kids so maybe then if it works out or maybe sometime when I'm up there. Your blog is cute! I'm glad Conan talked me into one. It's been fun catching up with everyone. Take care, Chrissy