Sunday, May 18, 2008

Karstens dance recital

What a fun day! Karstens recital was so cute, she got to be in the Sleeping Beauty Ballet as Little Red Riding Hood and was also in a tap routine. I love this little girl, I can't believe how much she is growing up. As I have said before...I love watching her perform! Great job Karsten!

Karsten in her "Ain't She Sweet" costume.

These girls love getting flowers!
It's fun that we get to watch all of her cousins dance as well, they were all so cute!

Blaine and Little Red Riding Hood

Blaine and Paityn trying to wait patiently for the show to start!

We went to out favorite Mexican restaurant Nandos after the recital with Daddy, she could not leave those flowers in the car. What a sweetheart!



8 comments:

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Cute pictures! Karsten did such a good job on her dances! It's fun that the girls have their dance class in common- that will be fun when they are a little older! Love you all!

Maren said...

She is so gorgeous! I wish I could have come to the recital instead of taking care of sick kids. Do you guys have plans for 4th of July?

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Your blog looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful! She is such a cute little girl. Love the pictures...and way to go on the new layout...Im loving it!!

danberg said...

how fun! I can't wait for Emmy to get into dance class, I think its so fun for little girls. I can't believe she is so old now, so grown up! the pictures from mothers day are so cute, your mom looks so young, and your grandma looks just as i remember her! Weird to be a mom too on days like that, huh? :)

Holly said...

Karsten looks so grown up! Caroline would have loved to see the dancing. I'm trying to bribe her w/ a class to help in the potty training department. :)

danberg said...

really, we need to do lunch, I know. I am so busy with my summer camps starting soon, but I will try to call you and see when we can get together soon!

Cami said...

Hey Shelly-
I am planning a 55th ward girls night out. I need your email. It is going to be June 3rd. I hope you can come.
mrogersgirl@gmail.com